1. (Note: Styrofoam™ Block will be cut to create box and box lid. Ask an adult to help with measuring, marking and cutting.) Measure, mark and draw line 1-3/4" down from top of block on all four sides. Use foam cutter with sawing motion to cut along line in Block on all four sides, continuing to cut deeper and deeper until two sections separate. To smooth cut areas, rub them together over wastebasket. Set aside 1-3/4" thick lid.
2. For box bottom, place 3 1/4" thick Block on work surface (with just-cut edge up). To make opening in top of Block, measure mark and draw lines 1" in from edges on top. Use Foam Cutter to go along lines, pressing deeper and deeper. Then use Foam Cutter and spoon to scoop out 3" deep square opening inside Block. Smooth as much as possible.
Note: Measurements are given for paper sizes. Before cutting, be sure to measure area to be covered and adjust measurements as needed.)
3. To cover inside box, use rotary paper trimmer (or measure and use scissors to cut to size) five 3"x3" pieces green cardstock. Apply generous amount of glue stick to one cardstock piece and attach to inside box bottom. Similarly glue other pieces to cover inside of box sides.
4. To cover outside box, cut two 3-1/4"x10" pieces green cardstock. Apply glue stick and attach cardstock to two sides of box starting at corner and wrapping to second side. Similarly, attach second piece to other two box sides.
5. Cut two 5"x5" pieces orange cardstock. Apply glue and attach one piece to box bottom. On second cardstock piece, measure, mark and cut 3"x3" center opening. Apply glue stick and attach to top of box.
6. For lid, measure and cut two 5"x5" pieces orange cardstock. Apply glue stick and attach to top and bottom of lid. Cut two 1-3/4"x10" pieces green cardstock. Wrap and glue to sides of lid as you did box.
7. Ask an adult to use hot glue to attach stone to top center of lid. Decorate box and lid with stickers as desired. For dimensional frog, attach frog sticker to green cardstock. Use scissors to cut out frog leaving 1/8" border. Referring to photo, ask an adult to hot glue to top of lid. Fill box with treasures.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>