SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 18"x24" Cork roll
- Foam stickers: Daiquiri Alpha – Black
- Cricut® Cartridges: Mini Monsters & Doodlecharms
- Rainbow classic felt: Neon Blue
- Assorted print & patterned papers
- Felt – Cobblestone Copper Canyon
- Aleene’s™ Turbo Tacky Glue
- Distress Ink
- Ink applicator
- White 3-D paint
- Sharpie® marker: black
1. Cut cork roll to desired size.
2. Use scissors to drag along the edge of the cork to distress it or tear the edges for an old, weathered look.
3. Use distress ink and applicator to apply ink to entire cork surface being sure to ink the edges heavier for a more aged appearance.
4. Determine where starting point and ‘treasure’ (Red ‘X’) will be located.
5. Using paper and/or felt, start making ‘obstacles’ by tearing or cutting pieces for the lakes, quick sand, and mountains. Use Cricut® cartridges to cut palm trees and skull/cross bones.
6. Arrange all pieces on cork surface as desired. Glue all in place.
7. Use a black marker to mark the path to be taken around and/or through obstacles ending at the treasure.
8. Embellish by gluing on gems for the treasure around the red “X" spot.