Treat Thank You Bag
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Silhouette CAMEO®
- Silhouette® Thank You Phrase & Heart with Stars designs
- Heat transfer material
- Hook tool
- Treat bag
- Iron & pressing surface
- Scrap piece of fabric
- Download the Thank You Phrase design and the Heart with Stars design from the Silhouette Design Store. http://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/?page=view-shape&id=25278
- Open the designs in Silhouette Studio® and create.
- Remember to mirror the design so it reads correctly when ironed on.
- Load Silhouette heat transfer material into Silhouette machine with the shiny side down.
- Select heat transfer material in the Cut Settings window, adjust the blade, and send it to the Silhouette.
- Unload heat transfer from the machine and use the hook tool to weed out the excess heat transfer material.
- Flip the design over and place it on a treat bag.
- Place any scrap fabric material over the plastic and press with an iron (according to the directions on your heat transfer packaging).
- Allow it to cool slightly and carefully remove the plastic backing.
- If the heat transfer peels up, cover with fabric and iron again.
Treat Thank You Bag is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Lisa H from Easy Project This is a great project. Loved the ease of the directions. It helped me since I'm a beginner with the Silhouette.
Date published: 2016-01-18
Items in This Collection
Item # 13409792
Available for U.S. Shipping Only