Tree Gift Tag
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Phoomph™ for Fabric sheets, Stiff: 1 green, 1 white or red
- Two 9"x12" sheets of green felt
- Fabric scraps
- 12" ribbon
- Pearl/rhinestone embellishments
- Hot-glue gun & glue sticks
- Paper & pencil
1. Remove the backing paper from one side of the sheet of Phoomph™. Adhere to one side of the felt. Repeat on the other side.
2. Draw a tree template, trace and cut out with scissors.
3. Repeat step 1 with fabric. Cut 1/4" strips. Peel the paper backing away from one strip at a time and apply to the tree in a zigzag pattern. Trim excess length.
4. Punch a hole in the top of the tree and loop a length of ribbon through the hole as a hanger for the tag.
5. Add embellishments as desired