SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut Expression® Electronic Cutting Machine
- Cricut® Everyday Cartridge, Ribbons & Rosettes
- American Crafts™ Cardstock: O Christmas Tree, Blue Christmas, Pool, Fountain, Powder
- Wreath wire form
- Hot glue gun
1. Create trees. Using Ribbons & Rosettes cartridge and O Christmas Tree cardstock, select Real Dial Size, press Shift, and cut several 5" <TreeMd>. Repeat cut using Blue Christmas, Pool, Fountain, and Powder cardstock. Cut as many trees as needed to cover wreath.
2. Use pencil to roll top of trees toward you and bottom of trees away from you.
3. Take five or six trees and fan them out so bottoms overlap. Staple bottoms of trees together into a slight arch.
4. Use hot glue gun to adhere rows of trees to wreath wire form. Overlap rows of trees until wreath is complete.
5. Attach ribbon to top of wreath to hang it. Embellish as desired.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products