SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Large square planter
- 60" pole trellis
- Floral foam
- 1 pkg moss cloth
- 2 pine garlands
- 3 boxes of lights
- 6 to 8 Christmas stems
- 6 to 7 Christmas bushes
- 14" grapevine wreath or smaller
- Pine cones: natural or spray painted
- 2 to 3 spools wide ribbon
- 2 pkgs brown, 22-gauge cloth stem wire
- Cutting utensil
- Glue gun, glue sticks
DIRECTIONS: Refer to photo.
1. Fill container with floral foam.
2. Insert trellis into corners of container. Flood corners with glue to secure. When dry, flood again. Allow to dry.
3. Cut moss cloth to cover floral foam & glue inside the planter
4. Starting at top of trellis, wind 1 1/2pieces of garland in spiral downward, keeping gaps evenly spaced.
5. Optional: Open grapevine wreath by removing outer vine. Loosen by pulling gently; wire onto trellis, going around in spiral.
6. Connect lights & wrap 2 or 3 times at top of trellis, then spiral down, ending in back.
7. Cut apart stems & bushes. Cut cloth-covered wires in half. Wire the florals onto topiary, going around in spiral.
8. Wire pine cones throughout.
9. Make loops with ribbon and wire.