Trendy Chunky Chain Necklace and Bracelet
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 Advantus/Sulyn® 21” Large Links Metal Chain – Antique Brass
- 1 Advantus/Sulyn® 7” Mojave Ceramic/Acrylic Beads Strand – Teal Bands
- Jewelry Fundamentals:
- Glass Beads Tube – Copper Canyon Mix
- Jumbo Jump Rings Pack – Antique Brass Finish
- 18” Chain Necklace Kit – Antique Brass Finish
- Antique Brass Necklace & Bracelet Kit
- Cords & More® 3mm Suede Cord Variety Pack Card – Neutral
- Cords & More® Suede Cord Variety Pack Card – Painted Desert
- Pliers (needle nose & round nose)
- Jewelry glue
1. Link 8 jumbo jump rings together using split rings.
2. Measure and separate two 6” sections of large link metal chain.
3. Attach jump rings and a lobster clasp to one end of large link chain segments.
4. Connect other end of 6” large link chains to jumbo jump ring segment using split rings.
5. Using large beads, make 4 wrapped charms and connect to the jumbo jump rings segment.
6. Make 2 wrapped charms using small round beads, again connecting them to jumbo jump rings segment at either end - or desired placement.
7. Measure and cut 3 pieces of chain from the 18” Chain Necklace Kit & the Antique Brass Necklace & Bracelet Kit: (2) 12” and (1) 7”
8. Attach these chain segments to jumbo jump rings using split rings.
9. Make a wrapped charm using a round bead and attach to a link of 12” chain.
1. Measure and separate 7” of Large Links Metal Chain.
2. Measure and cut two 30” segments of suede cord.
3. Fold cords in half. Insert both cords through first link and slide link to center of cords.
4. Begin braiding by feeding the cords through each link once and folding the cords over on links. Keep cords flat and braid loosely for best results.
5. Knot the cords at the last link. Secure knot with jewelry glue.
6. Trim excess cord.
7. Make 3 wrapped charms. Using split rings, attach to last link.
8. Add two linked split rings to either end of bracelet before attaching lobster clasp. Add additional split rings to increase size if necessary.