Work on a covered work space.
1. Wash scarves & leave damp. Crunch scarves into a random bundle; secure with rubber bands.
2. Mix dyes following package instructions. Colors shown in photo: Teal, Royal Blue, Fuchsia & Purple.
3. Apply dyes randomly to scrunched scarves & cover with plastic. Allow to set 6-8 hours.
4. Rinse scarves to remove excess dye. Wash & dry according to fabric requirements.
5. Put wood beads into a plastic cup or plastic bag. Pour leftover dye over beads. Allow beads to set 10 minutes or longer, removing them from dye when desired color is achieved.
6. Rinse beads under running water. Allow to dry completely. Spray beads with sealer.
7. String beads on scarves as desired. Tie onto flip-flop strap at center point of scarf. Wrap scarves around flip-flop straps.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>