Work on a covered work space.
1. Wash scarves & leave damp. Crunch scarves into a random bundle; secure with rubber bands.
2. Mix dyes following package instructions. Colors shown in photo: Teal, Royal Blue, Fuchsia & Purple.
3. Apply dyes randomly to scrunched scarves & cover with plastic. Allow to set 6-8 hours.
4. Rinse scarves to remove excess dye. Wash & dry according to fabric requirements.
5. Put wood beads into a plastic cup or plastic bag. Pour leftover dye over beads. Allow beads to set 10 minutes or longer, removing them from dye when desired color is achieved.
6. Rinse beads under running water. Allow to dry completely. Spray beads with sealer.
7. String beads on scarves as desired. Tie onto flip-flop strap at center point of scarf. Wrap scarves around flip-flop straps.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.