Tribal Glitz Bracelet
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 7" strand carved wood beads
- 7" strand 5mm champagne glass cube beads
- 7" strand 10mm green crackle glass beads
- Memory wire
- Memory wire shears
- Round nose pliers
- Wire cutters
1. At one end of the memory wire, make a closed loop by positioning the tip of the wire on the barrel of the round nose pliers and rotating inward to form a circle. The loop acts as a stopper for the beads so they do not fall off the wire during crafting.
2. Slide the champagne beads onto the wire, followed by the wood beads, and then the green crackle beads.
3. Using the memory wire shears, trim the wire 1/4" from the last bead. Repeat Step 1 to make another loop to finish the bracelet.
7" "strands are perfect for this project, since a standard bracelet size is around 7". Use any strand combination to create the desired style, and stack these bracelets up for a more dramatic look!