1. Paint the balls black. While the paint is still wet, roll the balls in the black glitter. The paint will secure the glitter in place as it dries. Set aside to dry completely.
2. Glue the wiggle eyes to the glittered balls. Shape pieces of the white wire into fangs. Leave about a 1/4" extra wire on each side of the fangs. Bend the ends of the wire in and insert into the ball just under the eyes. Glue the black feather wings into each side of the bats.
1. Gather the end of the mesh tightly together and pin to the back of the wreath.Keep the mesh gathered and begin wrapping it around the wreath to completely cover. Cut the mesh where you stop and pin the gathered end to the back of the wreath.
2. Cut lengths of ribbon to glue around the wreath. Glue the ribbons in alternating bands around the wreath.
3. Cut twelve 10" lengths of mesh. Roll each piece into a tube, fold in half and pin them in a cluster to the top of the wreath.
4. Cut three lengths of the purple wire and curl them into spirals by wrapping them around a pencil. Straighten out each end and glue one end into the bats. Attach the bats to the wreath by inserting the wire into the wreath. Secure with glue.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>