Final size: 2-3/4"x4"
1. Cut/emboss 1 Labels Seventeen #1 (with #1 being smallest die template) from green cardstock using Grand Calibur® Machine.
2. Using black ink, stamp sentiment.
3. Cut/emboss 1 Labels Seventeen #3 from patterned paper.
4. Cut/emboss 1 Labels Seventeen #4 from black cardstock.
5. Fill treat bag with candies and secure closed with stapler.
6. Fold black die cut over treat bag and secure to the front & back of bag with craft glue.
7. Fold patterned paper die cut over black die cut and secure with craft glue.
8. Cut tulle into small strips. Adhere strips of tulle to front of treat bag.
9. Affix green die cut on top of tulle with foam tape.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>