Trick or Treat Sack
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Spellbinders®:Grand Calibur® MachineLabels Seventeen
- Black & green cardstock
- Patterned paper
- Black inkpad
- Sentiment stamps
- Adhesive foam tape
- Craft glue
- Black tulle
- Treat bag
Final size: 2-3/4"x4"
1. Cut/emboss 1 Labels Seventeen #1 (with #1 being smallest die template) from green cardstock using Grand Calibur® Machine.
2. Using black ink, stamp sentiment.
3. Cut/emboss 1 Labels Seventeen #3 from patterned paper.
4. Cut/emboss 1 Labels Seventeen #4 from black cardstock.
5. Fill treat bag with candies and secure closed with stapler.
6. Fold black die cut over treat bag and secure to the front & back of bag with craft glue.
7. Fold patterned paper die cut over black die cut and secure with craft glue.
8. Cut tulle into small strips. Adhere strips of tulle to front of treat bag.
9. Affix green die cut on top of tulle with foam tape.