Trim Terrific Fashion Accessories
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Crossgrain ribbon
- Decorative flat braid
- Classic white/pink daisy trim
- White/yellow mini daisy trim
- 6" White/yellow jumbo daisy trim
- 1 yd White beading lace
- 2 Silk flower leaves
- Pastel multi daisy trim: For length, measure hat band and brim, add 4" Scarf or Bandanna Note: For lengths of sequins & fringe, measure outside edge of scarf or bandanna then add 2".
- Pompom fringe
- Needle and white thread
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Narrow headbands Note: For lengths of all ribbons, braids & trims, measure headband then add 2".
- Polka dot headband: Pin a decorative flat braid on top of crossgrain ribbon and sew just along the edges, leaving the ends open. Slip headband through opening and trim excess at each end.
- Pink daisy headband: Glue classic white/pink daisy trim on a headband and trim excess at each end.
- Lacy yellow daisy headband: Thread a headband through openings in the white beading lace. The lace will ruffle. Arrange ruffles, fold each end of lace under 1" and glue inside headband. Glue white/yellow mini daisy trim on top of lace as shown in photo. Trim excess. Arrange silk flower leaves off-center on headband. Glue. Cut three daisies off the white/yellow jumbo daisy trim. Glue daisies on silk flower leaves as shown in photo.
- Hat: Glue pastel multi daisy trim along outside edge of hat brim. Trim excess. Glue remaining trim along hat band and trim excess.
- Scarf or Bandanna: Glue sequins just inside the edge of the scarf or bandanna. Fold each end under 1" and glue. Glue pompom fringe along edge on wrong side of scarf or bandanna. Fold each end under 1" and glue.