Triple Strand Swarovski Crystals Watch
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 22x24mm Simple watch face
- 8mm Bicone beads, crystal AB
- 6mm Bicone beads, violet & amethyst
- Lobster clasp
- Bead stringing wire
- 2.5mm Crimp beads
- 7mm Jump ring
- Wire cutters
- Needle-nose pliers
Tip: Determine the size of watch band and customize size by the number of beads you use, for an 8' watch band use eight 8mm beads for each center wire and twelve 6mm beads on all outside strands.
- Cut four pieces of beading wire 8".
- String two wires through holes provided on one side of watch face.
- String crimping bead onto the two center wires, slide crimp bead all the way up and squeeze closed with pliers.
- String the 8mm beads on the two gathered center wires. Add crimp bead at the end and squeeze closed.
- Determine your pattern and string 6mm beads onto the other two wires.
- Gather all wire ends together add a crimp bead and squeeze closed. Trim off two of the wires. Next, add another crimp bead then either lobster clasp or jump ring, then grasp ends of wires feed back through crimp bead and squeeze closed.
- Repeat steps 2-6 for other side.