SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fiskars® papercrafting supplies: Fuse Creativity System® Fuse Design Set®
- 12" x 12" Patterned paper
- 12" x 12" Cardstock
- Transparent overlays
- Alphabet stickers or chipboard
- Stamping ink
- Small wood beads
- Glossy Accents or other strong adhesive
1. Create letter pressed borders using Fuse, following manufacturers instructions.
2. Using a strong adhesive such as Glossy Accents, adhere beads randomly along the vines on the 2 letterpressed borders.
3. Mat a photo on patterned paper, and adhere it to the center of the layout. Adhere a printed transparent overlay frame to the top of the photo.
4. Adhere the Fuse letterpressed borders to the layout above and below the photo.
5. Adhere chipboard letters above the border to create a title and a printed transparency, or other embellishments, below the photo.