True Love Scrapbook Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 12"x12" papers & cardstock: Cream cardstock Sweetheart printed paper Silver Pin Stripe on Black printed paper Brown 3 adhesive cardstock Red 2 adhesive cardstock
- Posies Textured Cardstock Embellishments, Browns & Creams
- Tall Black alpha stickers
- Fiskars paper trimmer
- Use Cream cardstock as background.
- Cut Sweetheart paper to 11-1/2"x11-1/2". Adhere to center of background and set aside.
- Cut a 12"x1" and a 4-1/4"x 6-1/4" piece of the Silver Pin Stripe on Black print paper.
- Cut a 5-1/2"x7-1/2" piece of Brown 3 adhesive cardstock.
- Cut a 12"x1/2" piece of the Red adhesive cardstock. Peel adhesive backing off of red strip, adhere to center of the silver pin stripe strip.
- Apply adhesive to 4-1/2"x6-1/2" piece of silver pin stripe and adhere to center of 6"x8" brown 3 cardstock.
- Adhere photo to center of black pin stripe.
- Staple a flower to the top right and bottom left of the picture.
- Apply adhesive to back of black pinstripe strip. Adhere to bottom section of the page, mounting strip approximately 4" up from bottom edge of page.
- Peel adhesive backing off brown 5-1/2"x7-1/2" rectangle and line up with top of red strip, leaving 1-1/2" on the left, apply to page.
- Choose letters of desired word and apply to bottom of page as shown.