Tube Wrapped Holiday Cone
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Paper mache cone
- Red mesh tubing
- Orange copper mesh tubing
- Buttons of choice
- Hot glue
1. Start at the bottom of the cone and glue the end of the orange mesh tube in place. Wrap and glue the tubing to the cone 4 times around. Trim the end of the tubing.
2. Glue the end of the red tubing where the orange ends. Wrap and glue the tubing to the cone 25 times around. Trim the end of the tubing.
3. Complete covering the rest of the cone with the orange tubing. Trim the tube end. Place a drop of glue on the top of the cone and press end of tubing into the glue.
4. Glue several buttons together and embellish the cone.