Tulle Embellished Skirt
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Girls skirt
- Tulle in color to match skirt
- Large sew-on rhinestones
- Needle & thread
- Fabric glue, clothes pins (optional)
- AccuQuilt® machine with flower die
1. Using the AccuQuilt®, cut 100 tulle flowers.
2. Place 3 flowers together and fold into quarters. Hand stitch in place. (Fabric glue and clothespins can also be used to hold the tulle in place until dry).
3. Repeat until there is desired pattern on the skirt.
4. Hand stitch rhinestones in place inside the flowers.