SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 6" tulle spool – 3 colors
- For the garland string, cut a piece tulle to desired length.
- Cut eleven 14” pieces of tulle.
- Fold ten pieces over the string, bunch together, and use remaining piece to tie under string.
- Repeat with remaining tulle.
Tulle Garland is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by SueJ from Fun, Easy and Happy! This is a simple and fun idea. Just makes me happy looking at it! So easy the kids can help, especially when making it for their birthday party! Great for so many occasions: Baby showers, summer parties, and perhaps just to invite Spring into your home.
Date published: 2016-04-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kathleen from Quick, Easy, & Very Cute :) Made this for a baby shower décor, and after, gift for baby's room. Now making one for a bridal shower. The spools of tulle make it easy because they are already cut to width. You just cut your length, gather and attach. Fun to make. Kids can help too!
Date published: 2016-04-11