SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulle -- Red, Blue Jewel, Lime
- Clear glass ball ornaments
- Ribbon, narrow
- Glitter glue
- Cardstock in coordinating colors
- Star punches (2)
- Aleene’s® Tacky Glue®
- Acrylic paint
- Small disposable cups
1. Wrapped Ball: Wrap ornament in several layers of Blue Jewel tulle. Tie a ribbon around the metal cap, capturing the gathered tulle snugly. Tie a ribbon to the metal loop hanger. Punch or cut two stars from cardstock and glue to the tulle.
2. Tulle-filled Ball: Cut narrow strips of tulle, and push inside the ornament. Punch several small stars from coordinating cardstock and drop inside the ball. Decorate the cap with glitter glue or ribbon. Tie a ribbon to the metal loop hanger. Tie a scrap of tulle to the loop as well. Punch small stars and attach to the tulle bow with glue.
3. Tulle-bow on painted ornament: Pour paint into the opening of the glass ornament. Swirl, to coat the inside; turn upside down over a disposable cup and let excess paint drain out. Allow to dry. Coat metal cap with glitter glue. Allow to dry. Tie a ribbon to the metal loop hanger. Tie a long length of tulle to the hanger, and tie a bow. Dot the bow with coordinating dots of glitter glue.