1. Follow pattern directions on cutting and sew panel together.
2. Attach panels, laying lighter colors on top of darker panels.
3. Cut and sew lining using the same pattern as tulle, Cut one #18, #19 and two #17.
4. Set zipper into lining
5. Gather tulle and lining together.
6. Hem lining with a turn and turn hem. Tulle does not get hemmed.
7. Shorten top three layers to the shape desired so that each layer is a different length.
8. Cut a waistband 28"x2-1/2" out of 3 layers of tulle and two of lining.
9. Sew all layers together for the waistband and attach to gathered skirt.
10. Sew hook and eye on to the back waistband.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>