1. Attach a 3" chain length to one side of the toggle clasp with the long nose pliers. Attach the other side to a large oval connector.
2. Using a jump ring, attach a turquoise flower to the large oval connector.
3. Using a jump ring, attach a quatrefoil connector to the turquoise flower connector.
4. Using a jump ring, attach a turquoise flower to the quatrefoil connector.
5. Repeat Steps 3 and 4 2 more times.
6. Using a jump ring, attach a large oval connector to the last turquoise flower connector.
7. Attach another 3" chain length to the large oval connector, and the other side of the clasp to the other end of the chain length.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >