SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tall recycled glass container
- Rectangular glazed tray
- Grand Impressions® flower willow bunch
- Dried bunch, palm, ting pods
- 24" peacock feather spray
- 1 box mixed textured balls, teal
- 16-oz akasha crystals: sea glass seabreeze
- Naturally Wired®, green
- Glue gun/glue sticks
DIRECTIONS: Refer to photo often for placement of items.
1. Insert sea glass in bottle. Reserve some to scatter beside tray.
2. Use dried willow and peacock feathers to form a bouquet. Trim to make a strong focal point at neck of bottle.
3. Wrap wire around neck. Glue a ball on wire.
4. Place textured balls around the arrangement on the tray and table top.
5. Add candles. Do not leave candles burning unattended.