SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
Gemstone bead mix, 4 pk
Acrylic brown beads
Mirror ball beads
Metallic bronze bicones
- Copper charms, 6 pk
- Copper oval chain
- Copper jump rings
- Copper headpins
- Copper 2-strand toggle clasp
- Copper earring wires
- Round-nose pliers
- Needle-nose pliers
- Wire cutters
1. Cut three 7" lengths of copper chain.
2. Use jump rings to gather two chains together at each end. Attach the set of chains to the toggle clasp ends.
3. Use jump rings to attach 14 charms along one of the 7" chains.
4. Make 8 gemstone drops and 10 small gemstone and spacer bead drops. Attach the drops along the other 7" chain.
5. Make 18 mirror ball and 18 bicone drops. Attach the drops along the third 7" chain.
6. Cut the copper chain into five 3-link sections. Make 4 acrylic brown bead links.
7. Connect the 3-link chains and bead links together, alternating between the two.
8. Use jump rings to gather the third 7" chain and the bead link chain together at each end. Attach the set of chains to the other loop of the toggle clasp ends.
1. Cut eight 3-link sections of chain.
2. Use jump rings to gather the chains into two groups of four chains. Gather the chains together at each end.
3. Attach an earring wire to the jump ring at one end of each chain group.
4. Make two gemstone bead links. Attach a gemstone drop to the other end of each chain group. Connect a charm to the bottom loop of each gemstone link.