SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Turquoise AB roundel
- Gemstone luster fire polish
- 3mm silver beads
- Jewelry wire
- Crimp beads
- Jump rings
- Round nose pliers
- Crimping tool
- Wire cutters
1. Cut a 10" length of jewelry wire. Slide a crimp bead onto one end and then loop the wire back through the crimp bead, leaving a small loop at the end. Crimp bead with the crimping tool.
2. String on 2 silver beads, 2 turquoise roundels and a silver bead.
3. String on a luster bead, silver bead, turquoise, silver bead, luster, silver bead, and 3 turquoise. Repeat pattern 3 times. Finish with pattern in step 2.
4. Add a crimp bead. Loop wire back through the crimp bead, leaving a small loop at the end. Make sure beads are snug on the wire and then crimp the crimp bead with crimping tool. Trim any excess wire.
5. Attach a clasp to one end with a jump ring. Add a jump ring to the other end.