SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Soft Flex Trio .019 Serenity
- 2x2mm Crimp Tube - 4 crimps
- 3mm Crimp Covers – 4 covers
- Crimping pliers
- Chain nose pliers
1. Allow the beads to fall to the middle of the wire while clipping the bead stopper onto both ends of the wire. Crimp both crimp tubes on either side of the beads. Cover each crimp with a crimp cover.
2. Remove the bead stopper from one end and string one crimp tube and one half of the clasp about 6' from the beads. Pass back through the tube and crimp. Cover the crimp with a crimp cover.
3. Repeat Step 2 on the other side of the necklace to attach the second half of the clasp.