1. String 1 crimp tube and pass the wire through the loop of the toggle bar. Pull the wire so that it is doubled and the clasp is halfway along the wire. Double back through the crimp tube. Crimp the tube.
2. Onto one wire string 1 4mm gold round, 4 4mm blue aventurine rounds, 6 6mm blue aventurine rounds, 4 6mm amethyst rounds, 1 4mm gold round, 1 large turquoise nugget, 1 4mm gold round, 4 6mm amethyst rounds, 6 6mm blue aventurine rounds, 4 4mm blue aventurine rounds and 1 4mm gold round. Place a bead stopper on the wire.
3. Repeat step 2 passing the second wire through the gold rounds and large turquoise nugget. The ends of both wires should emerge from the final gold round.
4. Pass one wire through the loop on the ring of the toggle clasp.
5. Pass the other wire through a crimp tube. Pass the first wire down through the crimp tube in the opposite direction and crimp the tube. Trim excess wire tails.