Turquoise Nugget Necklace
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Bliss Beads®:4mm blue aventurine rounds (18)6mm blue aventurine rounds (30)6mm amethyst rounds (4)4mm gold rounds (6)15-20mm turquoise dyed howlite nuggets (2)25-30mm turquoise dyed howlite nuggets (1)Amethyst teeth (18)
- Blue Moon Beads® small hammered gold toggle (1)
- 24' SoftFlex® purple flexible beading wire
- #2 Beadalon® crimp tubes (2)
- 1' small gold chain
- 7mm gold jump rings (3)
- 3mm gold jump ring (1)
- 2' gold head pin (1)
- Round nose pliers
- Chain nose pliers (2)
- Crimping pliers
- Wire cutters
1. Pass the head pin through the large turquoise nugget and make a wrapped loop.
2. String 1 crimp tube and pass the wire through a jump ring and back through the crimp tube. Crimp the tube.
3. String 9 4mm blue aventurine rounds, 15 6mm blue aventurine rounds, 1 4mm gold round, 1 6mm amethyst round, 1 small turquoise nugget, 1 6mm amethyst round, 1 4mm gold round, 9 amethyst teeth, and 1 4mm gold round.
4. String the large turquoise nugget pendant and repeat step 3 in reverse order.
5. String 1 crimp tube and pass the wire through a jump ring and back through the crimp tube. Crimp the tube.
6. Open one of the jump rings and connect it to the 1-inchpiece of chain. Use the 3mm jump ring to connect the opposite end of the chain to the toggle bar.
7. Open 7mm jump ring and attach the other end of the necklace to the toggle ring.