1. Cut 18 segments of OXB chain 1-1/2" long each, these will be used for the tassel.
2. Create bead connectors. Using the eye pin, turquoise beads, and topaz glass beads, slide a bead onto eye pin and make a simple loop. Create 55 turquoise bead connectors and 4 topaz glass bead connectors.
3. Attach the connector beads together from step #2; creating 5 strands, each with ten turquoise beads, and one strand with 5 turquoise beads.
4. Attach these smaller turquoise segments together using the topaz glass connecters as accents.
5. Create a tassel. Take the 18 segments of chain from the step #1. Open the loop of an eyepin, slide the chains onto the eye pin and close the loop, then slide a bead cone and make a simple loop at the top of the cone.
6. Assemble all components as shown, with 6mm jump rings in-between the elements.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.