1. Make a connector by sliding one rose bead onto an eyepin and forming a simple loop. Repeat to make two connectors.
2. Make a dangle by sliding one oval turquoise bead onto a headpin and forming a simple loop. Repeat to create to dangles.
3. Attach the turquoise dangle to the rose connector.
4. Attach an earwire to the loop of the rose connector.
5. Repeat step 3 thru 4 for the 2nd earring.
Turquoise Rose Necklace
1. Cut 4 yards of white beading thread.
2. Slide the lobster clasp into the thread, and make a knot leaving 2 yards on each side.
3. String one 4mm bead and one seed bead onto each open end of string, then take both ends through the same 4mm bed and out in opposite directions. String a single seed bead onto each string. Repeat this step to string a ladder pattern for 3”.
4. String one 4mm bead and one seed bead onto each open end of string, then take both ends through the same 6mm bed and out in opposite directions. String a single seed bead onto each string. Repeat this step to string a ladder pattern for 5”. End with a single seed bead strung on both strings.
5. Create the focal part of the necklace by stringing on the bottom string: 6mm, 4mm, 4mm, 4mm, and back through the 6mm to create a loop, then a seed bead and 6mm.
6. Take the second string and go through the 6mm bead from the last step in the opposite direction.
7. Continue the pattern from step 5 for 5”.
8. Switch to the pattern from step 4 for 3”.
9. End by tying the ends onto a jump ring or split ring.
10. String a rose bead onto a headpin and form a simple loop.
11. Connect the rose to the center of the necklace using a jump ring strung through the center 4mm bead.