Note: To become comfortable with spraying technique, start spraying the lightest 6" square first.
1. In well-ventilated newspaper-covered area, hold Mess Master can even with edge of one 6" square canvas. Lightly spray, and immediately lightly spray with ColorTool® Turquoise. Rub painted area with paper towel to remove excess paint. (Mess Master will slightly dilute Turquoise to make it easy to rub off so that color will be very light in value.) Continue to paint and rub edges. In same manner, paint top surface. Set aside to dry.
2. For second 6" canvas, lightly spray edges then top surface with Turquoise. For third 6" canvas, spray with two light coats Turquoise. For fourth 6" canvas, spray edges and top surface with ColorTool® Teal. Allow to dry.
3. Follow these steps to paint a gradation on 12" sq. canvas: (Note: Spray from darkest corner to lightest.) With Turquoise, lightly spray all edges. Place canvas diagonally (like a diamond) with one corner toward front, on work surface. With paint can nozzle, almost parallel to surface, spray across top of canvas, with darker concentration at corner closest to front, graduating to lightest concentration at opposite corner. Lightly spray until satisfied with effect, then, very lightly spray "Teal" on darkest corner and sides of canvas.
4. Place chipboard square on work surface. Arrange canvases on chipboard, according to photo, with three darker 6" and large canvases in four-square formation. To connect, hot glue four canvases onto chipboard. When cooled, carefully turn over onto paper towels. Use hammer to attach saw tooth hanger on center top of large canvas. Though not in line with first hanger, attach second saw tooth hanger on center top of upper small canvas. Turn unit back over, to front side.
5. Place lightest-value 6" canvas on top, overlapping all four canvases. Hot glue to contact points on canvases beneath. Glue bottle caps, some convex, some concave, on canvases. If desired, let a couple run off edge of canvases.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>