Twig & Pinecone Wreath
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Natural wreaths in 2 sizes: 1 small, 1 large
- 3 pine cones
- White acrylic paint
- Foam brush
- Grosgrain ribbon
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
1. Stack the small wreath on top of the large wreath. Secure the two together with hot glue.
2. Use the foam brush to paint the tips of the pine cone quills with the acrylic paint. Allow to dry completely.
3. Affix the pine cones to the center of the wreath with hot glue.
4. Finish by affixing a grosgrain ribbon bow above the pine cones with hot glue.