Twig Wreath With Bird
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Bag of mini pinecones
- Small twig wreath
- Bird in nest
- Silver berry/pine pick
- Cluster of 3 pinecones pick
- Cloth-covered wire
- 1 roll heavy twine
- Glue gun & glue sticks
- Wire cutters
- Insert pine pick into wreath. Glue in place. Allow to dry. Snip off some silver leaves and reserve.
- Glue nest on top of pine pick. Allow to dry.
- Glue on pinecones and the reserved silver leaves.
- Glue mini pinecones in place.
- Form loops with twine. Glue loops in place.
- Glue 3 mini pinecones to two lengths of twine to form a hanging pendulum. Glue in place.