1. Glue twigs around the outer perimeter of the candle holder, glueing in the middle of the glass. The middle will be covered with fur and burlap to hide the glue, so they must be glued securely in place. Excess glue will not be visible.
2. Cut a piece of burlap slightly shorter then the candle holder and long enough to wrap around the twigs. Fray the edges of the burlap on the top and bottom.
3. Cut a piece of fur shorter then the burlap so the burlap is visible.
4. Glue the fur to the burlap. Wrap the burlap and fur piece around the candle and glue to secure in place.
5. Wrap a thick piece of twine around the fur twice and secure with a knot.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>