1. Glue twigs around the outer perimeter of the candle holder, glueing in the middle of the glass. The middle will be covered with fur and burlap to hide the glue, so they must be glued securely in place. Excess glue will not be visible.
2. Cut a piece of burlap slightly shorter then the candle holder and long enough to wrap around the twigs. Fray the edges of the burlap on the top and bottom.
3. Cut a piece of fur shorter then the burlap so the burlap is visible.
4. Glue the fur to the burlap. Wrap the burlap and fur piece around the candle and glue to secure in place.
5. Wrap a thick piece of twine around the fur twice and secure with a knot.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.