Twiggy Votive Holder
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Glass candle holder
- Decorative twigs
- Dark brown fur
- Thick natural twine
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
1. Glue twigs around the outer perimeter of the candle holder, glueing in the middle of the glass. The middle will be covered with fur and burlap to hide the glue, so they must be glued securely in place. Excess glue will not be visible.
2. Cut a piece of burlap slightly shorter then the candle holder and long enough to wrap around the twigs. Fray the edges of the burlap on the top and bottom.
3. Cut a piece of fur shorter then the burlap so the burlap is visible.
4. Glue the fur to the burlap. Wrap the burlap and fur piece around the candle and glue to secure in place.
5. Wrap a thick piece of twine around the fur twice and secure with a knot.