SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV® 12"x12" Peachy Keen stack
- Spool of twine
- Bowl (to be used as a form)
- Assorted buttons
- Press & seal plastic wrap
- Spray bottle
- Paper crafting adhesive (including Mod Podge®)
- Paper trimmer
1. Cover the outside of the bowl with the press and seal wrap.
2. Using the glue and twine cover the contour of the bowl one row at a time until at desired height. Flip the bowl face down and set aside to dry.
3. While the bowl is drying, prepare your flower embellishments. To do this, cut five to seven 3/4"x12" strips from assorted prints in the stack. Beginning with the first strip, dampen the paper with water from the spray bottle. Pleat it into a circular rose and glue. Repeat with remaining strips. Add buttons to the center of each flower.
4. When the glue on the twine is completely dry, remove it from the base of the bowl used for the form. Adhere flowers in a grouping on the side of the bowl.