SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Thick & thin natural twine
- 24 gauge copper wire
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Wire cutters
1. Cut 3 pieces of wire 3"-4" in length, or the desired width of the snowflake.
2. Glue the 3 wires in the center overlapping them half way to create the base of the snowflake shape.
3. Cut smaller pieces of wire and glue to the spokes of the snowflake to create more detail. Vary the design to create different snowflakes.
4. Once the wire base of the snowflake is created glue on top of the wire with twine to cover the wire. Secure with glue on the ends to prevent fraying.