Twine Wrapped Wine Bottles
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Panacea® twine
- Empty wine bottle
- Aleene's® Liquid Fusion Glue™
- Loew-Cornell® 2'' foam brush
- Real or silk flowers
1. Starting from the top of the neck of the wine bottle, spread a few inches of Liquid Fusion Glue™ with foam brush.
2. Carefully wrap the twine around the bottle so each strand is touching, but not overlapping.
3. Repeat till the entire wine bottle is wrapped in twine.
4. Snip the end.
5. Arrange with flowers.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products