Twinkle Toes Tie-Dyed Socks
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® One Step Tie Dye Kit®: Kaleidoscope
- White 100% natural fiber socks
- Disposable plastic table cover
1. Wash socks and leave damp. Lay out flat on covered work surface.
2. Mix dyes according to package instructions.
3. Use rubber bands to bind socks in desired patterns.
4. Apply dyes in desired color order.
5. Cover socks with plastic and allow to set 6-8 hours.
6. Remove rubber bands and rinse socks under running water to remove excess dye.
7. Wash and dry socks according to package instructions.