Two-Tone Christmas Cupcake
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton® foodcrafting supplies:Icing Colors: Kelly Green, Christmas RedPerfect Fill Batter Dispenser16" Disposable Decorating BagsWhite Standard Baking CupsTwo-Tone Cupcake Pan Set10"x16" Cooling GridWhite Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing: 4-1/2 lb. TubCake Decorating Tip: 1MHoliday Nonpareils
- Favorite white cake recipe or mix
- Food-safe scissors
1. Prepare white batter following recipe directions. Tint 2/3 green. Divide remaining batter in half and tint 1/2 red and reserve remaining white.
2. Place baking cups in muffin pan. Position two-tone insert in pan. Use Perfect Fill batter dispenser in cut disposable decorating bags to fill center ring of insert with thin layer of white batter and then a thin layer of red batter. Continue with another layer of white batter and then red batter.
3. Use Perfect Fill batter dispenser in cut disposable decorating bag to fill outer ring of insert 2/3 full with green batter. Remove insert and repeat until all cavities of mold are filled. Remove insert. Bake and allow cupcakes to cool according to pan packaging directions.
4. Decorate cupcakes. Use tip 1M, a cut disposable decorating bag and white decorator icing to pipe swirl on top of cupcakes. Sprinkle with nonpareils.