1. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions included with the Relaxed Roman Shade Kit to cover the mounting board with top fabric A.
2. Cut two pieces of top fabric A, 13" x the width of the fabric.
3. From bottom fabric B, cut a piece 70" by the width of the fabric. Set aside the rest of bottom fabric B to make the tie wraps.
4. Place one piece of top fabric A on each end of bottom fabric B, aligning selvage edges. Overlap 1" and secure with fusible tape.
5. Following manufacturer’s instructions included with the Relaxed Roman Shade Kit, complete the shade and tie wraps.
6. Using hot glue gun, secure the trim to the shade where the top and bottom fabrics overlap. Note: Double check the two sides of the completed shade to determine front or back if fabric is directional.
7. Attach shade to mounting board and hang per manufacturer’s instructions.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>