1. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions included with the Relaxed Roman Shade Kit to cover the mounting board with top fabric A.
2. Cut two pieces of top fabric A, 13" x the width of the fabric.
3. From bottom fabric B, cut a piece 70" by the width of the fabric. Set aside the rest of bottom fabric B to make the tie wraps.
4. Place one piece of top fabric A on each end of bottom fabric B, aligning selvage edges. Overlap 1" and secure with fusible tape.
5. Following manufacturer’s instructions included with the Relaxed Roman Shade Kit, complete the shade and tie wraps.
6. Using hot glue gun, secure the trim to the shade where the top and bottom fabrics overlap. Note: Double check the two sides of the completed shade to determine front or back if fabric is directional.
7. Attach shade to mounting board and hang per manufacturer’s instructions.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.