U R Loved Father's Day Page
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cricut Expression machine
- Cricut cartridges: Plantin SchoolBook, Accent Essentials
- Cardstock: black, white, red, pink
- Brads, red
- Buttons, white
- Thread, red
- Photographs: one 5"x3", two 2-1/2"x2"
- Hole punch
- Paper Trimmer
- Black fine-tip marker
- Quick-dry adhesive
- Use one sheet of 8-1/2"x11" black cardstock for layout base.
- Cut brackets. Using Accent Essentials cartridge and white cardstock, press Shift and cut one 8" <Accent48s>. Using red cardstock, press Shift and cut one 7-1/2" <Accent48s>.
- Using a hole punch, punch holes around outside edge of red bracket. Layer and adhere white and red brackets at an angle to black layout base. Trim excess.
- Tie bow with coordinating ribbon and attach to layout with two brads. Trim ends.
- Adhere photographs to layout.
- Using Plantin SchoolBook cartridge and pink cardstock, cut two 2" and two 2-1/2" <heart>. Layer and adhere hearts to layout as shown.
- Using white cardstock, cut 2" u, r, l, v, e, d. Adhere letters over hearts, leaving room for the "o" in "loved".
- Refer to photo. Thread buttons with red thread. Adhere one button in place of the "o" in "loved". Adhere remaining button as shown.
- Under larger photograph, write date with marker.