Uchida Easy Chalk Board Marker
BUY ONLINE PICK-UP IN-STORE now available at every location.
Pick-up in one of our locations near you.
Easily create a chalkboard surface on paper, cardstock, cardboard, foam board, gessoed canvas, unvarnished wood, water based acrylic painted walls, unpolished stone, and terra cotta with this easy to use marker. No more brushes, messy paint trays and difficult clean up. This fast, fun and easy marker can turn your surface into a chalkboard marker-writing surface with ease.
Easy Chalk Board marker creates a reusable surface that allows you to change your message over and over again. So you can write whatever you want and know you can correct or change it.
- Use for creating to do lists, calendars, storage labels, and menu chalkboard where you need them.
- Paint terra cotta planters with chalkboard paint. Then write on the pots with Bistro chalk markers to keep track of them.
- In the kitchen; for shopping lists, phone messages, and easy recipe reference.
- Use chalkboard paint on wood tables, frames, or for wooden doors and cardboard storage boxes.
- Create a colorful, functional, fully-erasable chalkboard throughout your home, school or office with Easy chalkboard paint that's, washable, and durable.
- There are endless creative ways to use Easy Chalkboard marker paint that will make your home, office and school even more functional.
- Unleash the Artist in you; Bring out the Creativeness in you, Maximize your Organizational Skills with the Easy Chalk Board Marker!
How to use:
- Mask off the area for your chalkboard with tape.
- Shake barrel and lightly apply 2 coats of the Easy Chalkboard Paint
- Apply the chalkboard paint within the taped-off area.
- Then, prior to initial use, season the chalkboard by applying white chalk marker or chalk on the entire surface. Then wipe it all off with a damp cloth. Your chalkboard is now ready to write on.
- In time through repeated uses, the surface my show signs of wear, reapply additional coats of Easy Chalkboard paint as needed.
- For erasing, we recommend using a clean, damp cloth or paper towel.
- Handling Code:
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >