For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Prewash fabric without fabric softener. Do not dry.
2. Cover work surface with plastic table cover. Lay damp fabric flat on work surface.
3. Decide where you want the swirl to be on the fabric. Pinch fabric at this point. Twist fabric around into a flat spiral.
4. Bind with rubber bands, creating 6 wedge shapes. Use more rubber bands as desired.
5. Prepare dye following package instructions.
6. Apply dye on wedges using Yellow dye.
7. Cover fabric with plastic table cover. Let set 6-8 hours.
8. Rinse fabric in warm water until water runs clear. Remove rubber bands.
9. Fill washer to large load setting with hottest water suitable for fabric and a small amount of non-bleach laundry detergent. Wash and dry separately for the first few washes.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >