SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Umbrella of choice
- Cloth-covered wire
- One 33" mini pittosporium spray
- One 30" green hydrangea spray
- One 34" green coneflower spray
- Two 30" Pink feather grass sprays
- Three 28" pink ranunculus sprays
- Bolt Offray&® ribbon
- Styrofoam&™ sheet or cones
- Cutting utensils
- Glue gun & glue sticks
1. Wire tips of umbrella ribs together at neck. Halfway down umbrella wire again.
2. Glue Styrofoam&™ to three of the pockets in front.
3. Glue loose folds of fabric to create a flat back. Tip: Hang umbrella on doorknob to ensure the desired look before gluing.
4. Trim and glue floral.
5. Add ribbon. Add dab of glue to back.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products