SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Umbrella of choice
- Cloth-covered wire
- One 33" mini pittosporium spray
- One 30" green hydrangea spray
- One 34" green coneflower spray
- Two 30" Pink feather grass sprays
- Three 28" pink ranunculus sprays
- Bolt Offray&® ribbon
- Styrofoam&™ sheet or cones
- Cutting utensils
- Glue gun & glue sticks
1. Wire tips of umbrella ribs together at neck. Halfway down umbrella wire again.
2. Glue Styrofoam&™ to three of the pockets in front.
3. Glue loose folds of fabric to create a flat back. Tip: Hang umbrella on doorknob to ensure the desired look before gluing.
4. Trim and glue floral.
5. Add ribbon. Add dab of glue to back.