SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Wilton® foodcrafting supplies:Uncle Sam Cupcake Decorating KitStandard muffin pan10"x16" cooling gridWhite ready-to-use decorator icing — 4-1/2 lb. TubIcing Colors: Copper (for skin tone shown) & Black12" disposable decorating bagsCake decorating tips: 5, 4, 18, 149" angled spatula
- Favorite cake recipe or mix
1. Prepare batter following recipe directions. Bake in baking cups from kit and allow to cool completely.
2. Tint decorator icing copper and a small amount black; reserve some white. Use spatula and copper icing to ice top of cupcakes smooth.
3. Position candy eyeballs from kit. For nose, use tip 5, a cut decorating bag and copper icing to pipe dot. Pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch. For mouth, use tip 4, a cut decorating bag and black icing to pipe line. For hair and beard, use tip 18, a cut decorating bag and white icing to pipe pull-out stars. For mustache, use tip 14, a cut decorating bag and white icing to pipe pull-out stars. Insert hat pick from kit.