Unlock Your Dreams Decor
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tim Holtz idea-ology papercrafting supplies:
- Grungeboard Minis
- Findings: Word Keys, Sprocket Gears, Game Spinner
- Fasteners: Trinket Pins, Tiny Attacher
- Tim Holtz Ranger inks:
- Distress Ink: Tea Dye, Antique Linen
- Distress Embossing Ink
- Distress Embossing Powders: Fired Brick, Antique Linen
- Glossy Accents
- Black cardstock
- Dictionary paper
- Heat tool
- Remove Grungeboard letters, heart & wings from Grungeboard Minis pack.
- Apply Tea Dye Distress Ink to letters directly from the pad.
- Apply Distress Embossing Ink to the heart and wings directly from the pad.
- Immediately apply Fired Brick Distress Embossing Powder over the heart & Antique Linen Distress Embossing Powder over the wings. Heat with embossing tool until the embossing powder melts. Allow to cool.
- Ink a tag with Antique Linen Distress Ink. For added distressed effect, flick water on the tag. Allow to dry to create droplets. Ink the edges of the Tag with Tea Dye Distress Ink directly from the pad.
- Adhere all Grungeboard pieces with Glossy Accents.
- Secure Trinket Pin through the Grungeboard heart. Attach Sprocket Gears and Game Spinner with fasteners. Tie Word Key on to tag with ribbon.
- Fold black cardstock in half for card. Adhere strip of dictionary paper to front of card.
- Attach tag to folded card using Tiny Attacher in random stitching pattern.