1. Pick out 3 prints from the stack. Plan location of each print before covering the piggy bank.
2. Cover the bank with masking tape.
3. Adhere the paper to the piggy bank using Mod Podge® adhesive, adding the glue both under and over each section of paper. Set aside to dry.
4. When bank is drying, create the wings. Select 2 additional prints from the stack. Draw wing design on the back of the 1st print (or look one up on the internet). Cut this out and trace it onto the same print and cut out again. Lay both pieces (print side up) onto the back of the 2nd print. Trace around each one and cut out the 2nd set of wings. Make 2 wire loops and adhere them between each set of wings. Add feather tips to the top of the wings as desired.
5. Once the Mod Podge® is dry, begin adding the details to pig. Add the wings to the top, molding them to desired shape once in place. Add a line of rick-rack around the base, giving the top and bottom of the pig more distinction. Add felt pads in the ears and on the nose and adhesive pearls to the front for eyes. Finish by adding a group of feathers, all tied together with a ribbon bow in between the ears.
6. Cut away any excess paper around the opening for the coin.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>