1. Pick out 3 prints from the stack. Plan location of each print before covering the piggy bank.
2. Cover the bank with masking tape.
3. Adhere the paper to the piggy bank using Mod Podge® adhesive, adding the glue both under and over each section of paper. Set aside to dry.
4. When bank is drying, create the wings. Select 2 additional prints from the stack. Draw wing design on the back of the 1st print (or look one up on the internet). Cut this out and trace it onto the same print and cut out again. Lay both pieces (print side up) onto the back of the 2nd print. Trace around each one and cut out the 2nd set of wings. Make 2 wire loops and adhere them between each set of wings. Add feather tips to the top of the wings as desired.
5. Once the Mod Podge® is dry, begin adding the details to pig. Add the wings to the top, molding them to desired shape once in place. Add a line of rick-rack around the base, giving the top and bottom of the pig more distinction. Add felt pads in the ears and on the nose and adhesive pearls to the front for eyes. Finish by adding a group of feathers, all tied together with a ribbon bow in between the ears.
6. Cut away any excess paper around the opening for the coin.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >