SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Preferred DCWV® 12"x12" Stack
- Spiral bound notebook
- 12"x12" black cardstock sheet
- Assorted ribbons
- Sewing machine and thread
- Basic sewing supplies
- Paper trimmer
- Die cut machine or electronic cutting machine
- Paper crafting adhesive (including adhesive foam squares)
- Bakers’ twine
1. Cover the front of the spiral notebook with desired print.
2. Cut out assorted strips and icons from the print. Sew a set together and adhere them to the top right corner of the notebook as shown. Adhere strips along the bottom of the notebook as well.
3. Tie several ribbons at the top of the spirals. Add additional strips from the stack if desired, attaching them in place with bakers’ twine.
4. Cut a title for the journal using the black cardstock sheet in the die cut machine. Adhere in place.