SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fiskars® RazorEdge™ Scissors
- Sewing machine
- Old clothing – tank tops, T-shirts
- Fabric scraps
- Pillow forms
- Basic sewing supplies
1. Lay the shirt upside down and stitch along the topmost stitch line through both layers to close the top of the pillow.
2. Use the Fiskars® Fuse Creativity System™ to make a bird appliqué and attach it to the front of the billow
3. Slip a pillow form into the shirt to determine where to cut for the bottom.
4. After cutting the shirt to create the bottom, slipstitch the opening closed, making sure to bunch the fabric up a little to prevent a really wide base and a smooth seam.