SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Silver bullet & black rose drops
- Metal spike wreck ball pendant
- Metal glass drop pendant
- Oval chain stone pendant
- Metal gator clasp
- Black rhinestone drop
- 7-1/2" metal & glass stone chain bracelet
- 22" silver hammered chain
- 19-1/4" silver metal chain
- 8-3/4" small black nickel chain
- 20-1/4" large black nickel chain
- Six 10mm silver oval jump rings
- Nine 7mm silver oval jump rings
- Wire cutters
- Flat nose pliers
1. Begin with the metal & glass stone chain bracelet (Piece A). Using flat nose pliers remove the lobster clasp and jump ring from ends. Lay the piece horizontally on work surface. Add a 10mm silver oval jump ring to each chain end of the top strand of piece A. Cut 2 pieces of 5-1/4" of silver hammered chain. Attach one strand each to each of the jump rings on the end of the piece A. Take the metal gator clasp and attach each piece to one end of the 5-1/4" strands of hammered chain.
2. Take two oval 10mm jump rings and attach them to each other: this will now become Piece B. Take one end of piece B and attach to the bottom left strand of piece A. Take another two oval 10mm jump rings and repeat to right side; these are now Piece C.
3. Cut a 6-1/2" piece of the large black nickel chain. Attach each end of the chain to piece B and piece C. This will become the top drape chain.
4. Cut a 7-1/4" piece of silver metal chain and attach to each piece B and piece C so that this piece falls below the previous draped chain.
5. Cut a 9" piece of small black nickel chain and attach to piece B and piece C using 7mm oval jump rings so that this is the third draped chain.
6. Cut an 11" piece of silver hammered chain and attach to piece B and piece C.
7. Cut a 12-1/4" piece of silver metal chain and attach one end to piece B and the other to piece C.
8. Cut a 14" piece of large black nickel chain and attach one end to piece B and the other to piece C. This will be the last and longest strand of the drape chains.
9. Using a 7mm oval jump ring attach the black rhinestone drop to the center of the bottom strand of piece A.
10. Attach the oval chain and stone pendant to the center of the first draped chain.
11. Using a 7mm oval jump ring attach the metal glass drop pendant to the center of the third draped chain.
12. Using two 7mm oval jump rings attached to one another, attach the black rose drop to piece C, the top jump ring.
13. Attach the same way for spike wreck ball pendant.
14. Finish by attaching the silver bullet charm to the second bottom link of piece A using a 7mm jump ring.