SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Ox brass connectors with crystal
- Tubular beads cooper
- Dagger dangles
- Ox brass chain, small link
- Ox brass chain, large link
- Ox brass jump rings
- Ox brass lobster clasp
- Round nose pliers
- Flat nose pliers
- Wire cutters
- Small oval headpins
1. Starting on the left side of one ox connector with crystal accent, attach 4 small dagger charms to the bottom loop using small oval jump rings.
2. Cut 3 pieces of chain, small link style, 2-1/2" long (A), 3-1/2" long (B) & 5" long (C). Using large oval jump ring attach all 3 pieces to bottom loop of connector accent piece.
3. Working with the bottom of chain A and a tubular bead, thread a 1" piece of chain through the tubular bead. Add oval jump rings to each end of the chain. Connect the tubular bead to the bottom of chain A and at 2-1/4" off the bottom of chain B at the oval jump rings. From this point, add two more tubular bead rows spacing them at 1/4" intervals.
4. At the bottom of the chain, attach one large dagger using a small oval headpin.
5. Repeat the process with chain B & C. Instead of doing 2 rows of tubular beads, make 5 rows.
6. Attach large dagger charms to the bottoms of rows B & C.
7. Adding the discs: Attach discs in a random fashion at the connection of the tubular beads and the chain using oval jump rings.
8. To make the right side of the necklace, repeat steps 1 through 7.
9. Connect both left and right sides using a column of tubular beads. Line up both sides making sure top row is lined up. Then make 6 tubular bead connectors using chain and oval jump rings. Connect left side to the right side.
10. To finish top portion on necklace, cut two 5" pieces of chain, large link style, hook a clasp at one end and connect to ox brass connector with crystal accents.